Introducing Our Paperless Initiative
In May 2013, the CBA began embracing a greener approach to producing CLE programs. This exciting initiative will involve promotion of many CLE programs through exclusively electronic mediums (such as email, the CBA website, and Facebook page) rather than through print/mailed pieces. It will also involve providing seminar handouts in a convenient electronic rather than printed format.
Innovating to Serve Your Evolving Needs
• e-handouts will provide you with more flexible options for storing and accessing your seminar materials (before, during, and after the seminar).
• e-handouts will be available for download by seminar registrants before programsat our newly developed e-library (www.cincybar.org/cle/elibrary.php).
Providing a Supportive Learning Environment
• To facilitate convenient access to your e-handouts on your tablet or laptop during seminars, the CBA has increased the bandwidth for the wireless network in our conference center.
• We’re flexible. While e-handouts will be the preferred handout format for future programs, we understand that some programs will not lend themselves to e-handouts. In such cases, print handouts will be provided. And, in all cases where e-handouts are used, print handouts will be available for purchase for a small additional fee.
Environmental and Fiscal Responsibility
• By reducing our use of print materials, we will eliminate unnecessary paper waste and expenses.
Paperless CLE FAQs
Paperless CLE FAQs
Watch your in box for information from the CBA; email is the most efficient way for us to keep in touch with you about programs, events, and services aimed to benefit you. Don’t worry; we won’t send you junk. And, please be sure to update us with any change in your email address.
For more information, please visit www.cincybar.org/cle/elibraryFAQ.php.