Thank you for your interest in working at the Cincinnati Bar Association.
Our current openings:
Front Desk Receptionist/Admin Support - Part Time
The Cincinnati Bar Association (CBA), a non-profit membership organization located in downtown Cincinnati, is hiring a part-time receptionist/administrative employee. The primary function of this role is to enhance the customer service and support provided to both internal and external customers including members, employees, visitors, vendors and other guests of the CBA.
· Greet members and visitors to the CBA and assist them
· Answer and direct calls using multi-line telephone
· Maintain the organizational calendar for meeting and events
· Sort and distribute mail and deliveries
· General administrative and accounting support, including data entry
· Assist with meeting room set-up
· Manage office supply and stationery inventory
· Understand and provide outstanding customer service
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
· Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
· Reliable and can work with minimal supervision
· Proficient in MS Office Suite
· Minimum Associate degree
· One year experience in a related position, preferably in a professional service organization
This is a part time position, Monday – Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., $15/hour.
Send cover letter and resume to CBA-HR@cincybar.org.
No phone calls please.