Our Community, Our Profession, Our Foundation
At the Cincinnati Bar Foundation, we believe that our community works better when people understand the law and have equal access to justice. Every day, we empower non-profits to help our legally vulnerable citizens because our community is stronger when we have confidence in our legal system.
Because of your gift last year, the Cincinnati Bar Foundation was able to make grants and support programs that improve the administration of justice in our community and help promote the legal profession. Your donations allowed the Cincinnati Bar Foundation to make over $90,000 in grants during the past year. View recent grant recipients
As we kick off Investing for Justice 2016, the Cincinnati Bar Foundation's annual fundraising campaign, we ask for your continued support.
Our programs and grants directly affect the lives of thousands of people in our community thanks to donors like you. By investing in your profession and your community, you help ensure a wonderful place to live and work.
- Largest contributor toward the purchase of the Cincinnati Bar Center
- Teach teens, senior citizens and individuals about their rights and responsibilities under the law
- Annually fund the Ohio Mock Trial Competition: over 150 attorney volunteers teach 42 teams of students from 22 area high schools about citizenship
- Fund ProKids to train Court Appointed Special Advocates to monitor children in the Hamilton County Justice System
- Reducing the homicides in Cincinnati by starting the Out of the Crossfire Gunshot Intervention program with University Hospital
- Work with UC & Chase law students to provide 160 needy clients with pro-bono legal aid
- Leadership training for lawyers
- Lifetime Achievement in Law Award presented deserving attorneys to honor 50 years in practice
The Cincinnati Bar Center
225 East Sixth Street, 2nd Floor
Cincinnati, OH 45202-3209
Phone: (513) 784-9595
Fax: (513) 381-0528