Join the Cincinnati Bar Foundation and as we offer our annual fundraiser.
Win a trip for two to The Greenbrier Resort
The Greenbrier is an award-winning resort located in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia. As a National Historic landmark, the resort’s classic architecture, exquisite interior design, carefully sculpted landscape, impeccable service and outstanding amenities have hosted distinguished guests from around the world since 1778. Surrounded by the wondrous Allegheny Mountains, The Greenbrier offers exclusive services and amenities such as championship golf, fine dining, more than 50 activities, designer boutiques, a 40,000 square foot world-class spa and a 103,000 square foot gaming and entertainment venue.
Enjoy a three-night stay on the 6,500 acre playground and discover an unparalleled selection of luxury leisure pursuits and outdoor adventures designed to satisfy and stimulate your widest range of interest.
- Tickets are $50 each, with only 250 being sold
- The winning ticket will be selected at the Cincinnati Bar Foundation Quid Pro Am Reception on May 19.
- The prize includes three nights of accommodations, meals and a customized spa/activity package for two to The Greenbrier.
For information or to purchase a raffle ticket, contact Rene McPhedran at (513) 699-1393 or email@example.com
Value of the package is $2,700.85. All proceeds, less the prize and expenses, will benefit the Cincinnati Bar Foundation. Tickets will be available for purchase on March 1.
Win a trip for two to The Greenbrier Resort Raffle Rules • Spring 2014
- The price of each Raffle ticket is $50.00. Title to the property shall be taken in the name or names as they appear on the ticket stub. The Greenbrier Resort trip is valued at $2,700.85.
- Participants understand that payments are not tax-deductible contributions. Payments may be made by check, money order, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Check or money orders should be made payable to “Cincinnati Bar Foundation”. If a participant’s check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover is dishonored by the bank, the Cincinnati Bar Foundation will use reasonable efforts to notify the participant by mail or phone and the Raffle ticket will be declared invalid unless full payment is made prior to the drawing. By purchasing a Raffle ticket, the participants are accepting these rules for The Greenbrier Resort Raffle as stated.
- No more than 250 tickets will be sold and The Greenbrier Resort Raffle will run from March 1, 2014 to May 19, 2014.
- Purchasers of Raffle tickets must be 18 years of age or older.
- Each numbered Raffle ticket stub will be placed in the Raffle ticket container.
- The drawing will be held at the Cincinnati Bar Foundation Quid Pro Am Reception on May 19, 2014. The public is invited to attend. The winning ticket holder(s) need not be present to win.
- The winning ticket holder(s) will be notified by phone by May 20, 2014. Names of the winner(s) will be available to the media and all Raffle participants.
- The winning ticket holder(s) must claim the prize within 30 days of the Raffle drawing date and used by May 19, 2015. Travel dates subject to availability.
- Each ticket has a separate and equal chance to win the trip to The Greenbrier Resort trip. A participant’s chances of winning will be determined by the number of tickets sold and distributed. In the event all 250 tickets are sold, each ticket has an approximately 1-in-250 chance to win the prize.
- The Raffle will close at 6:30 PM EST on May 19, 2014, or when 250 tickets have been sold, whichever occurs first. Any tickets sold and/or money turned in after the closing of the Raffle, will be returned to the buyer. All tickets will be recorded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The winning ticket holder(s) will assume and be responsible for all local, state and federal taxes, including without limitation all applicable sales, use, luxury, income and special taxes. THE CINCINNATI BAR FOUNDATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS IN RAFFLE ADVERTISING AND/OR ANY PRINTED RAFFLE MATERIALS.
- If for any reason the Raffle is canceled, the Cincinnati Bar Foundation must reimburse each Raffle ticket purchaser within 60 days of the Raffle cancellation date but may retain up to 1% of the ticket price for administrative cost.
- The decision of the Cincinnati Bar Foundation shall be final on all matters concerning the Raffle.
- The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
- All proceeds, less the prize and expenses, will benefit the Cincinnati Bar Foundation.