A Message from the Chair
All lawyers, families, and friends are invited to join
the CBA Solo/Small Firm Practice Committee for the
Friday June 19 Reds Game with Included Pre-Game Festivities:
OfficeKey Reception at 312 Walnut Street
Guided Tour of Smale Riverfront Park,
Water and Peanuts in Great American Ballpark,
and Post-Game Fireworks,
All for Only $15!
Option: Add Reds Hall of Fame Museum Admission for only $5 more.
· 5 to 7 pm Option: Free beer, wine, soft drinks and snacks at OfficeKey Downtown, Scripps Center Suite 1600, 312 Walnut Street (at Third Street).
· 5 to 8 pm Option: Visit the Reds Hall of Fame Museum.
· 5:15 pm Option: Depart OfficeKey reception for a 45-minute walking tour of Smale Riverfront Park.
· 7:10 pm: First pitch of Reds versus Florida Marlins game (with free peanuts and water).
· About 10:15 pm: Fireworks with soundtrack.
Register Early: Seats are limited and the best will go to those who order early. REGISTER NOW
Great American Ball Park Seats
Cheer with us in our seat block in View Level section 536. Experience our viewpoint on an interactive seat map: http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/ticketing/seating_pricing.jsp
· Park in the P & G garage at 300 East Sixth Street, between Broadway and Sycamore, .5 mile from GABP. Available to non-P & G people on weekdays after 5 pm, the price is ordinarily a flat $2, but an event price of $5 is likely on a game night.
· Park free in Covington or Newport and take the Southbank Shuttle. Try the free lot north of MainStrasse Village at Fifth and Bakewell Streets in Covington. Or try the free lot east of Hooter's and west of the Big Mac Bridge, along Riverfront Row in Newport. The Southbank Shuttle costs $1 each way and runs every 15 minutes until midnight. Here's the map and schedule: http://www.tankbus.org/Portals/0/Documents/Schedules/Summer%202012%20Schedule.pdf
· Park in various riverfront lots for $15 to $17 ($10 or $20 for handicap). Here are official Reds parking tips: http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/ballpark/information/index.jsp?content=guide#P
Committee Meeting Resources:
2/24/15 Inventory Attorney Program
1/27/15 Patient Protection & The Affordable Care Act
Presented by David Stonehill, Esq.
4/23/14 Hamilton County Law Librarian Presentation
Presented by Mary Jenkins, Law Librarian and Director
3/13/14- Ethical Issue in Online Branding
Presented by Jack Greiner, Esq. and Krista Neher, CEO, Boot Camp Digital
2/27/13 - Everything You Wanted to Know About Domestic Relations But Were Afraid to Ask
Presented by Randal Bloch, Esq.
11/29/12 - Refer Your Client to an Employment Lawyer?
Presented by Tod Thompson, Esq.
10/24/12 - Overview of the Ohio Workers' Compensation and Related Areas of Law
Presented by Gregory Bellman, Esq.
6/27/12 - Succession and Retirement Planning for Small Firm and Solo Practitioners
presented by Tom Cuni, Esq.
4/25/12 - Legal Malpractice Can Happen to You! Ignore It at Your Own Peril
presented by William M. Gustavson, Esq.
2/22/12 - Applying Emotional Intelligence to Your Negotiation Style
presented by Bea V. Larsen
12/6/11 - Shred the Paper, Dump the Briefcase, and Grab the iPad
presented by Andrew Baker, Esq.
10/28/11 - Opening Statements
Presented by Marc Pera, Esq.
9/28/11 - Law Practice Management Software: Choosing the Right Software for Your Practice
Presented by Benjamin Cramer, Esq.