At the Cincinnati Bar Association, membership definitely has its benefits. From insurance coverage to discounts on office supplies, the CBA offers a wide array of benefits to practicing attorneys and others in the legal profession. Many of our membership benefits are provided by our business affiliate members, view all of our members here.
- ABA PublicationsSave 15% on ABA books ordered through the ABA Bookstore.
Place order at www.abanet.org/abastore. Enter code PAB4ICIN to receive your 15% discount.
- Cincinnati Arts AssociationCBA members receive discounts on CAA membership. Enjoy great shows, great seats and great service.
CBA members can receive a 10% discount on a CAA membership
Benefits of being a CAA member include advance e-mails for show announcements, opportunity to purchase tickets before the general public, private ticketing service, and much more!
Go to CincinnatiArts.org/Becomeamember or call the CAA Membership line at (513) 977-4112 for more information”
Ask for: Jake Bajwa, (513)977-4188, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cincinnati BalletCBA members receive discounts on tickets. This is so much more than tutus and tights!
CBA members receive 20% discounts on Cincinnati Ballet tickets.
To order tickets:
1. Visit www.cballet.org
2. Click on "Buy Tickets"
3. Select "Promotions" from the menu at the left
4. Enter discount code G1617BAR
- Cincinnati Business CourierSave $26 on your Cincinnati Business Courier year subscription!
Subscribe, or renew your current subscription, for 1-year at $75. This $26 savings includes:
· 52 issues of the weekly edition;
· Free online access to all content and archives;
· The Book of Lists and all special publications;
· Free weekday email newsletter updates
- Cincinnati Symphony and Pops OrchestrasMembers receive a 25% discount on tickets for selected CSO and Pops concerts year-round at Music Hall and Riverbend Music Center.
Visit www.cincinnatisymphony.org and enter the following code: 2998.
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical GardenCBA members may order discounted tickets to the Cincinnati Zoo and receive discounts on food and special events.
Instructions for Cincinnati Bar Association Members & Families:
2. Click "login" and enter your company code (not case sensitive): CincyBar
Important: To purchase tickets, all first time users will need to:
- Click on "New Customer?"
- Set up a user name (use your email address) and password.
- Keep this information to use for all future orders.
The Cincinnati Zoo is consistently ranked as one of the best zoos in the country, ranked as the No.1 attraction locally and is recognized by Parents Magazine as No.7 among the “Top 10 Best Zoos for Kids.” CBA members may order discounted tickets to the Cincinnati Zoo and receive discounts on food and special events.
- Denoyer GroupCBA members save* 20% on business insurance premiums.
*Individual premiums and savings will vary.
Ask for: David Denoyer, (513) 247-9110, email@example.com
- Dental Insurance - HORANCBA Members can access individual plans with Dental Care Plus.
Ask for: Nathan Decker, (513) 745-0707, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disability Insurance - HORANCBA Members save* on disability insurance premiums. Protect your income with insurance plans custom tailored to fit your needs.
- Esquire-Mariemont-Kenwood TheatresBuy One Get One Free on Wednesdays.
Buy One Get One Free on Wednesdays by presenting your attorney registration card for movies that are not otherwise pass restricted. Not valid on 3D Features, Special Engagements or Holiday evenings.
Add more fun to your week – go to the movies on Wednesdays!
- Health Insurance - HORANCBA members can receive individualized health care options.
Ask for: Chris Mihin, (513) 794-2960, email@example.com
- Huntington BankEnjoy a mortgage closing cost discount, personalized homebuyer eligibility analysis, and a dedicated team of mortgage specialists.
- LexisNexisLexisNexis offers total practice solutions including website design, search engine marketing, research solutions, practice management and litigation services.
CBA members who are solo and small law firm professionals are eligible to receive discounted pricing on select products and services. To view your current member offers, visit www.lexisnexis.com/bars.
And to discuss your firm’s unique needs, contact Jameson Hartke at 614-602-9198 or firstname.lastname@example.org and mention you’re a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association – code 1-540472661.
- Life Insurance - HORANSince 1967, Horan Associates have offered members the protection they need at competitive rates. CBA members receive a choice of group term life or individual level term.
Ask for: Terence Horan & Greg Hoernschemeyer, (513) 745-0707, email@example.com
- Long-term Care Insurance - HORANCBA Members save* 10% on long term care insurance premiums.
- National Purchasing PartnersNational Purchasing Partners, or NPP, is the provider of various discounts including Verizon, Expedia, Staples Advantage and Kimball Office.
Registering for these discounts is free and easy:
- Go to www.mynpp.com
- Click “Join Now” Select “Legal” from the dropdown menu
- Select “Cincinnati Bar Association” from the Association dropdown menu
- Complete the registration form
Within 48 hours you will receive an email from National Purchasing Partners (NPP) with your username, password and member ID. The email contains directions on how to access the Verizon Wireless agreement, as well as other vendor discount agreements with Staples Advantage, Expedia, and Kimball Office. Click here for the full vendor flyer.
- Nickerson Business SuppliesNickerson Business Supplies is a full-service office products distributor. As a locally owned dealer, they are committed to providing the best customer service to CBA members.
Visit Nickerson at www.nickbiz.com or call to discover how you can reduce your costs! Dare to Compare list of best sellers.
Call: (513) 539-6600 or 888-697-4433
- Professional Liability Insurance - Denoyer GroupThe CBA's professional liability plan is specifically designed for lawyers and law firms. CBA members save* up to 10% on professional liability insurance.
*Individual savings will vary
Ask for: David Denoyer, (513) 247-9110, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Spring Grove FamilyFuneral and Cemetery planning services are available to all CBA members, their clients and families; this includes a 24 page planning book and a 10% discount off goods & services.
Contact Dianna Zerhusen at (513) 853-3722 or at email@example.com