- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
by Mark E. Godbey, Lawyer Referral Service Panelist Once a decision to file the bankruptcy has been made and your case is filed, you will need to attend the required 341 meeting, a.k.a. “meeting of creditors.” In most cases, this … Continue reading