- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
There are four types of bankruptcy cases provided under the law, Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13. Continue reading
If you are not happy with what your attorney is telling you, you can obtain a second opinion. Continue reading
That depends primarily on the terms of the employment contract and what your employer is doing to violate it. Continue reading
There is very little that is not allowed to be included in an employment contract in Ohio. That is why it is very important to have an attorney look at your employment contract. Continue reading
Every non-compete agreement is different, so you really don’t know unless you seek the advice of an attorney. Continue reading
A severance agreement is a legally binding contract, and you should get the advice of an attorney before you sign one. Continue reading
An employment contract is going to affect one of the most important parts of your life which is why an attorney should review. Continue reading
Most people’s largest and most valuable assets go into a trust. Continue reading
There are possibly 100 or more types of trusts and variations of them. Continue reading
A trust solves a common problem that stems from the goal to avoid Probate Court. Continue reading