My employer is ignoring our employment contract, what can I do?

By Elizabeth S. Loring, Lawyer Referral Service Panelist

That depends primarily on the terms of the employment contract and what your employer is doing to violate it.  Again, you should seek the advice of an employment attorney. They will give you the advice you need to understand whether a breach of the contract has occurred, your rights and responsibilities under the employment contract, and whether challenging your employer on those rights is advisable.

Click here to find an attorney in this area of law.

This entry was posted in Employment and tagged , , , , , , .

Comments are closed.

Home CLE Membership Foundation Committees/Groups Careers News & Resources About Us Contact Us