- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
Most people will need a trust if for no other reason than to avoid the Probate Court process in the county where they live and pass away in Ohio. Continue reading
Ohio law allows for each person to set up a document to safe-keep their assets. This is called a “trust.” Continue reading
Yes, there are a different variety of ways to become a permanent resident such as special immigrant petitions, work petitions, registry and/or other special petitions, and asylees/refugees. Continue reading