- What can I do if my landlord won’t return my deposit?
- How should I document decline in a rental property to protect my security deposit?
- Can I change my child’s last name from the father’s surname to my surname?
- Do I need the consent of the father of my abandoned child for him/her to be adoped by another man?
- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- Bankruptcy/Foreclosure/Other Financial Problems
- Copyrights/Patents/Other Intellectual Property
- General Legal Information
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Social Security/Disability
- Wills/Trusts/Other Probate
Most people will need a trust if for no other reason than to avoid the Probate Court process in the county where they live and pass away in Ohio. Continue reading
Ohio law allows for each person to set up a document to safe-keep their assets. This is called a “trust.” Continue reading
Yes, there are a different variety of ways to become a permanent resident such as special immigrant petitions, work petitions, registry and/or other special petitions, and asylees/refugees. Continue reading