What if I’m not happy with my attorney?

by Steven F. Stuhlbarg, Lawyer Referral Service Panelist

If you are not happy with what your attorney is telling you, you can obtain a second opinion.  You don’t need to fire your first lawyer before consulting with a new one, and a one-time consultation with a new lawyer may be a lot less expensive than firing your first lawyer and hiring a new one.  If you choose this option, confide in the second lawyer, and be honest about your concerns with the first lawyer.  It is possible that the second lawyer may have insights that may help to put you at ease, or that may assist you to work things out with your first lawyer.

Click here to find an attorney in this area of law.

This entry was posted in General Legal Information and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Comments are closed.

Home CLE Membership Foundation Committees/Groups Careers News & Resources About Us Contact Us