- What can I do if my landlord won’t return my deposit?
- How should I document decline in a rental property to protect my security deposit?
- Can I change my child’s last name from the father’s surname to my surname?
- Do I need the consent of the father of my abandoned child for him/her to be adoped by another man?
- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- Bankruptcy/Foreclosure/Other Financial Problems
- Copyrights/Patents/Other Intellectual Property
- General Legal Information
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Social Security/Disability
- Wills/Trusts/Other Probate
Generally speaking, you are eligible for a public defender if you are a juvenile or are an adult charged with a crime in which prison time may be required and you are considered “indigent.” Continue reading
The ability to have a record expunged depends on a variety of factors, including the type of crime you were convicted of and whether or not the crime is your first and only offense. Continue reading
It is very rare for a civil suit to also be filed for most criminal matters simply because most criminals don’t have financial resources. Continue reading