- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
In medical malpractice cases in Ohio, the most you can recover for pain and suffering is $250,000 or three times your economic damages to a maximum of $350,000 per plaintiff and a maximum of $ 1 million per occurrence. Continue reading
There are two expenses associated with investigating a medical malpractice case: the cost to obtain medical records and X-rays taken if necessary and having a doctor review the records. Continue reading
Clients should anticipate and presume that if there is a case, it will go to a jury trial and to be prepared for that. Continue reading