- What can I do if my landlord won’t return my deposit?
- How should I document decline in a rental property to protect my security deposit?
- Can I change my child’s last name from the father’s surname to my surname?
- Do I need the consent of the father of my abandoned child for him/her to be adoped by another man?
- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- Bankruptcy/Foreclosure/Other Financial Problems
- Copyrights/Patents/Other Intellectual Property
- General Legal Information
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Social Security/Disability
- Wills/Trusts/Other Probate
Reasonable non-compete agreements are enforceable in Ohio. Continue reading
Federal and state laws prohibit an employer from taking adverse employment action against an employee because of their age (if they are 40 or older), gender, pregnancy, race, national origin, religion, or disability. Continue reading
Tell your supervisor, your human resources department, or another supervisor or manager in the company. It is best to notify the employer in writing and keep a copy of your complaint. Continue reading
The FMLA allows you to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid, job-protected leave for specific reasons. Continue reading
COBRA is a federal law that provides former employees, retirees, spouses, former spouses, and dependent children the right to continuation of health coverage for a period of at least 18 months. Continue reading
If your unemployment benefits application is denied, you have the right to file an appeal. Continue reading