- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
You will receive a Summons that advises you that you have 28 days to file a written answer with the attorney who filed the law suit against you, and three days from that date to mail or file a copy of that Answer with the Court which issued the Summons. If you do not do both of those things, a Judgment can be taken against you. Continue reading