- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
This is a very generalized overview of the steps of the criminal process. Every case has its own unique set of circumstances that may affect this process. When faced with a criminal matter, it is always best to consult with an attorney as soon as possible.
If you are arrested, an attorney should be hired, or at least consulted, as soon as possible. Continue reading