- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
Most people’s largest and most valuable assets go into a trust. Continue reading
Ohio law allows for each person to set up a document to safe-keep their assets. This is called a “trust.” Continue reading
If you need to remove assets from a trust during your lifetime, you have the right to do that. You can deed any real estate back out by using a deed, and you can sell the assets or use them as collateral on a loan. These assets in the trust still belong to you. Continue reading