- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
Yes, there are a different variety of ways to become a permanent resident such as special immigrant petitions, work petitions, registry and/or other special petitions, and asylees/refugees. Continue reading