- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
If you have concerns about your attorney, talk with him or her openly about your concerns. Ask questions. As in any relationship, communication is the key to improving the relationship. Continue reading
If you do fire your attorney, the discharged attorney still has obligations to you. He or she must cooperate with you or with your new lawyer in making the transition. Continue reading
Limit your discussions to only setting forth the facts and do not make accusations and do not admit that the accident was your fault, even if you think it was. Continue reading
If you are not happy with what your attorney is telling you, you can obtain a second opinion. Continue reading
An employment contract is going to affect one of the most important parts of your life which is why an attorney should review. Continue reading
If your unemployment benefits application is denied, you have the right to file an appeal. Continue reading