- What can I do if my landlord won’t return my deposit?
- How should I document decline in a rental property to protect my security deposit?
- Can I change my child’s last name from the father’s surname to my surname?
- Do I need the consent of the father of my abandoned child for him/her to be adoped by another man?
- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- Bankruptcy/Foreclosure/Other Financial Problems
- Copyrights/Patents/Other Intellectual Property
- General Legal Information
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Social Security/Disability
- Wills/Trusts/Other Probate
The FMLA allows you to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid, job-protected leave for specific reasons. Continue reading
COBRA is a federal law that provides former employees, retirees, spouses, former spouses, and dependent children the right to continuation of health coverage for a period of at least 18 months. Continue reading