- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
The FMLA allows you to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid, job-protected leave for specific reasons. Continue reading
COBRA is a federal law that provides former employees, retirees, spouses, former spouses, and dependent children the right to continuation of health coverage for a period of at least 18 months. Continue reading