- What can I do if my landlord won’t return my deposit?
- How should I document decline in a rental property to protect my security deposit?
- Can I change my child’s last name from the father’s surname to my surname?
- Do I need the consent of the father of my abandoned child for him/her to be adoped by another man?
- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- Bankruptcy/Foreclosure/Other Financial Problems
- Copyrights/Patents/Other Intellectual Property
- General Legal Information
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Social Security/Disability
- Wills/Trusts/Other Probate
Copyrights fall under the general definition of intellectual property law. They are products of the human mind or intellect. Continue reading
Patents fall under the general definition of intellectual property law and are products of the human mind or intellect. Patents include utility patents, design patents, and plant patents. Continue reading
Be sure to report an accident to your insurance agent, even if the accident wasn’t your fault. Continue reading
Don’t leave the scene of an accident unless a medical emergency requires you to do so. Continue reading
If you are injured in any way, it is a good idea to seek medical treatment, be it at the Emergency Room or your family doctor. Continue reading
Attorneys generally work on a flat fee, contingency, or hourly basis. Continue reading
If you do fire your attorney, the discharged attorney still has obligations to you. He or she must cooperate with you or with your new lawyer in making the transition. Continue reading
In Ohio, whether a case is medical malpractice or not depends upon the expert opinion of a licensed physician, who after reviewing the medical records of the potential case, makes a determination as to its merits. Continue reading
A contract is a legally binding agreement between two or more persons to do, or not to do, a particular thing. Continue reading
Limit your discussions to only setting forth the facts and do not make accusations and do not admit that the accident was your fault, even if you think it was. Continue reading