- What can I do if my landlord won’t return my deposit?
- How should I document decline in a rental property to protect my security deposit?
- Can I change my child’s last name from the father’s surname to my surname?
- Do I need the consent of the father of my abandoned child for him/her to be adoped by another man?
- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- Bankruptcy/Foreclosure/Other Financial Problems
- Copyrights/Patents/Other Intellectual Property
- General Legal Information
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Social Security/Disability
- Wills/Trusts/Other Probate
There are four types of bankruptcy cases provided under the law, Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13. Continue reading
If you are not happy with what your attorney is telling you, you can obtain a second opinion. Continue reading
The term illegal alien refers to two different things: An actual, legal term of art and an overly generic and pejorative slang term.