- What can I do if my landlord won’t return my deposit?
- How should I document decline in a rental property to protect my security deposit?
- Can I change my child’s last name from the father’s surname to my surname?
- Do I need the consent of the father of my abandoned child for him/her to be adoped by another man?
- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- Bankruptcy/Foreclosure/Other Financial Problems
- Copyrights/Patents/Other Intellectual Property
- General Legal Information
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Social Security/Disability
- Wills/Trusts/Other Probate
Once you have moved some property into a trust, it will be protected from the Probate Court process. All assets in the trust, if moved there properly, will pass to your trust beneficiaries directly without any interference from the Probate Court. Continue reading