Tag Archives: Consular Processing

How do I file for my relative so they can become a permanent resident?

This process proceeds as follows: the person who is already a permanent resident or a citizen of the United States (“the Petitioner”) will file a form called an I-130 Petition for their relative(s). Continue reading

Posted in Immigration | Tagged , , , , , , , | Comments Off
Home CLE Membership Foundation Committees/Groups Careers News & Resources About Us Contact Us