- What can I do if my landlord won’t return my deposit?
- How should I document decline in a rental property to protect my security deposit?
- Can I change my child’s last name from the father’s surname to my surname?
- Do I need the consent of the father of my abandoned child for him/her to be adoped by another man?
- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- Bankruptcy/Foreclosure/Other Financial Problems
- Copyrights/Patents/Other Intellectual Property
- General Legal Information
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Social Security/Disability
- Wills/Trusts/Other Probate
In a debt management program, you are paying the company a monthly debt management payment for a period of usually 3 to 6 years that they will apply to a monthly payment to each credit card in the program until the debt has been paid. Continue reading
Generally, debt settlement is a process in which a company, individual attorney or law firm negotiates settlements of your debts after you pay a fee and pay into an escrow account for many months or years. Continue reading
The Fair Debt Collection and Practices Act (FDCPA) prohibits debt collectors from using abusive, deceptive, and unfair debt collection practices. Continue reading