- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
In a debt management program, you are paying the company a monthly debt management payment for a period of usually 3 to 6 years that they will apply to a monthly payment to each credit card in the program until the debt has been paid. Continue reading
Generally, debt settlement is a process in which a company, individual attorney or law firm negotiates settlements of your debts after you pay a fee and pay into an escrow account for many months or years. Continue reading
The Fair Debt Collection and Practices Act (FDCPA) prohibits debt collectors from using abusive, deceptive, and unfair debt collection practices. Continue reading