- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
Many people think that once they file bankruptcy, all of their debts are erased. This is not true. There are some debts that cannot be eliminated in bankruptcy. Continue reading