- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
The state agency in Ohio called the Division of Disability Determination decides any medical, financial or legal issues that may affect eligibility. Continue reading →
Generally yes, if you choose to, but you’re not required to accept Medicare if you have other medical coverage. Continue reading →
In these situations, it’s most important to be persistent and make sure your medical records are being updated with Social Security on a regular basis. Continue reading →
I was turned down for SSD and appealed twice. Now, I am scheduled for a hearing. What does that entail?
The judge will evaluate your case, records, doctors’ opinions and other information in your file. He or she will then make a decision as to your ability to work at either your previous job(s) or at any other jobs. Continue reading →