- What can I do if my landlord won’t return my deposit?
- How should I document decline in a rental property to protect my security deposit?
- Can I change my child’s last name from the father’s surname to my surname?
- Do I need the consent of the father of my abandoned child for him/her to be adoped by another man?
- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- Bankruptcy/Foreclosure/Other Financial Problems
- Copyrights/Patents/Other Intellectual Property
- General Legal Information
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Social Security/Disability
- Wills/Trusts/Other Probate
The state agency in Ohio called the Division of Disability Determination decides any medical, financial or legal issues that may affect eligibility. Continue reading →
Generally yes, if you choose to, but you’re not required to accept Medicare if you have other medical coverage. Continue reading →
In these situations, it’s most important to be persistent and make sure your medical records are being updated with Social Security on a regular basis. Continue reading →
I was turned down for SSD and appealed twice. Now, I am scheduled for a hearing. What does that entail?
The judge will evaluate your case, records, doctors’ opinions and other information in your file. He or she will then make a decision as to your ability to work at either your previous job(s) or at any other jobs. Continue reading →