- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
In Ohio, for medical malpractice, the statute of limitations is one year, which starts either from the date of malpractice, the date you discover the injury from the malpractice, or the date you last saw the doctor for the condition you have a complaint about. Continue reading