- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
If you believe you have been unlawfully terminated, you should speak to an attorney to discuss your concerns. Continue reading
An employer is prohibited from making employment decisions because of a person’s gender, pregnancy, race, national origin, religion, age (if the person is forty or older), and disability. Continue reading