- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
Every 5 years is a good benchmark to update your estate planning documents, unless there is some intervening event or diagnosis that would require a change in planning. Continue reading
The most important piece of your estate planning at death is certainly a will or trust. Continue reading