- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
The Fair Labor Standards Act generally requires that employees covered by the act who are “non-exempt” must receive overtime pay for hours worked in excess of 40 in a workweek at a rate of pay not less than one and one-half time their regular rate of pay. Continue reading