- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
This process proceeds as follows: the person who is already a permanent resident or a citizen of the United States (“the Petitioner”) will file a form called an I-130 Petition for their relative(s). Continue reading