- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
I was turned down for SSD and appealed twice. Now, I am scheduled for a hearing. What does that entail?
The judge will evaluate your case, records, doctors’ opinions and other information in your file. He or she will then make a decision as to your ability to work at either your previous job(s) or at any other jobs. Continue reading →