- How should I document decline in a rental property to protect my security deposit?
- Can I change my child’s last name from the father’s surname to my surname?
- Do I need the consent of the father of my abandoned child for him/her to be adoped by another man?
- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- Bankruptcy/Foreclosure/Other Financial Problems
- Copyrights/Patents/Other Intellectual Property
- General Legal Information
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Social Security/Disability
- Wills/Trusts/Other Probate
Yes; if an individual at this stage receives an appellate decision with which they disagree, they still have additional appellate rights. Continue reading
There are a variety of different types of appeals that can be taken in immigration cases when the individual involved receives a decision with which they disagree. Continue reading
Once the notice of appeal is filed, the case and most, if not all, of the information from the case is transferred to the Board of Immigration Appeals. Continue reading