- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
Yes; if an individual at this stage receives an appellate decision with which they disagree, they still have additional appellate rights. Continue reading
There are a variety of different types of appeals that can be taken in immigration cases when the individual involved receives a decision with which they disagree. Continue reading
Once the notice of appeal is filed, the case and most, if not all, of the information from the case is transferred to the Board of Immigration Appeals. Continue reading