- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
There are two expenses associated with investigating a medical malpractice case: the cost to obtain medical records and X-rays taken if necessary and having a doctor review the records. Continue reading