- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
There are two expenses associated with investigating a medical malpractice case: the cost to obtain medical records and X-rays taken if necessary and having a doctor review the records. Continue reading
Clients should anticipate and presume that if there is a case, it will go to a jury trial and to be prepared for that. Continue reading
Generally speaking, you are eligible for a public defender if you are a juvenile or are an adult charged with a crime in which prison time may be required and you are considered “indigent.” Continue reading
That depends primarily on the terms of the employment contract and what your employer is doing to violate it. Continue reading
There is very little that is not allowed to be included in an employment contract in Ohio. That is why it is very important to have an attorney look at your employment contract. Continue reading
An employment contract is going to affect one of the most important parts of your life which is why an attorney should review. Continue reading