- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
Don’t offer the other side payment unless your own lawyer recommends that you do so. Continue reading
Be sure to report an accident to your insurance agent, even if the accident wasn’t your fault. Continue reading
Don’t leave the scene of an accident unless a medical emergency requires you to do so. Continue reading
If you are injured in any way, it is a good idea to seek medical treatment, be it at the Emergency Room or your family doctor. Continue reading
Limit your discussions to only setting forth the facts and do not make accusations and do not admit that the accident was your fault, even if you think it was. Continue reading