- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
by John D. Holschuh Jr., Lawyer Referral Service Panelist Medical malpractice claims cover claims against any health care provider including physicians, podiatrists, hospitals, home or residential facilities, or employees or agents of a physician, podiatrist, hospital, home or residential facility, … Continue reading
Any claim brought against a health care provider asserting the provider was negligent in his/her care and treatment is a “medical malpractice” case. Continue reading