- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
With a payment plan, you and the lender agree that you will keep making your monthly payments going forward, but you also agree that you can afford to make additional payments each month toward your back payments and get caught up in an agreed-upon time frame. Continue reading