- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
There are a variety of options during what is called the “pre-filing” stage of foreclosure: repayment plan, reinstatement plan, and loan modification. Continue reading
When you are behind a few months on your mortgage payment, the worst thing you can do is not communicate with the lender Continue reading
In a Reinstatement Plan, the foreclosure case is dismissed and you borrow the money to make up the back payments completely and have the income to make the future payments going forward. Continue reading