- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
by John D. Holschuh Jr., Lawyer Referral Service Panelist While there are some exceptions, for any type of personal injury other than medical malpractice—auto accidents, slips or falls, for example—the statute of limitations is two years. For children, this two … Continue reading