- What can I do if my landlord won’t return my deposit?
- How should I document decline in a rental property to protect my security deposit?
- Can I change my child’s last name from the father’s surname to my surname?
- Do I need the consent of the father of my abandoned child for him/her to be adoped by another man?
- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- Bankruptcy/Foreclosure/Other Financial Problems
- Copyrights/Patents/Other Intellectual Property
- General Legal Information
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Social Security/Disability
- Wills/Trusts/Other Probate
The basic idea in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy is to wipe out (discharge) your debts in exchange for your giving up property. Continue reading
Yes, an experienced bankruptcy attorney will be able to review these figures with you to determine which type of bankruptcy you can file. Continue reading
Bankruptcy is a legal proceeding in which a person who cannot pay his or her bills can get a fresh financial start. Continue reading
There are four types of bankruptcy cases provided under the law, Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13. Continue reading