- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- What is an ‘at-will’ employee?
- What is my next step after I have been wrongfully terminated?
- What constitutes discrimination in the workplace?
- If I sign my assets over to my children now, will they have to claim as income and be taxed?
Tell your supervisor, your human resources department, or another supervisor or manager in the company. It is best to notify the employer in writing and keep a copy of your complaint. Continue reading