- What can I do if my landlord won’t return my deposit?
- How should I document decline in a rental property to protect my security deposit?
- Can I change my child’s last name from the father’s surname to my surname?
- Do I need the consent of the father of my abandoned child for him/her to be adoped by another man?
- When my former employee is called during the process of a new job, what are they allowed to say/not say?
- Bankruptcy/Foreclosure/Other Financial Problems
- Copyrights/Patents/Other Intellectual Property
- General Legal Information
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Social Security/Disability
- Wills/Trusts/Other Probate
by R. Dennison Keller, Lawyer Referral Service Panelist If you give assets to your children, it will not be income to them. It is a gift. The gift will not be taxable per se unless the gift exceeds $14,000 and … Continue reading
Every 5 years is a good benchmark to update your estate planning documents, unless there is some intervening event or diagnosis that would require a change in planning. Continue reading
The most important piece of your estate planning at death is certainly a will or trust. Continue reading