- Apr 16, 2014Website Maintenance April 17
On Wednesday, April 17 CincyBar.org and its components may have intermittent availability.
- Apr 15, 2014Nominating Committee Considering Nominations for ABA Delegate
The Nominating Committee of the CBA will be considering nominations for the position of American Bar Association Delegate.
- Apr 3, 2014Bench Bar Social May 14
Join us at Paul Brown Stadium for the Bench Bar Social on May 14.
- Mar 5, 2014CBA Endorses John D. Holschuh, Jr. for Ohio State Bar President-Elect
The Cincinnati Bar Association is pleased to endorse John D. Holschuh, Jr. for Ohio State Bar president-elect.
- Feb 27, 2014Register for the Annual Meeting.
Register today for the CBA Annual Meeting on May 9.
- Feb 6, 2014In Remembrance of Judge William A. McClain
The Cincinnati Bar Association would like to express its deepest condolences to the family and friends of Hon. William A. McClain, who passed away Tuesday, February 4 at the age of 101.
- May 6, 2013Mayor's Corporate Challenge May 17
Join the YLS Community Service Committee for the Mayor's Corporate Challenege on May 17 from 8:30 a.m. to noon.
- Apr 17, 2013Past Presidents' Luncheon Photos
Click above to view photos from the Past Presidents' Luncheon.
- Mar 18, 2013Kristen L. Campbell Joins Cincinnati Lawyer Finder
The Cincinnati Bar Association welcomes family law attorney Kristen L. Campbell to Cincinnati Lawyer Finder.
- Jan 22, 2013FDIC Insurance Update
FDIC insurance coverage will now provide $250,000 of protection, per client and account.
- Jan 17, 2013New Event Photos
It's been a busy start to the new year at the CBA. Check out photos here.
- Dec 17, 2012Supreme Court Adopts Rules of Practice Amendments
The Ohio Supreme Court recently announced the adoption of reorganized and renumbered Rules of Practice that mirror the flow of a case before the Supreme Court.
- Dec 12, 2012Board of Trustees Nominations Being Accepted
The Cincinnati Bar Association’s Nominating Committee is soliciting recommendations for nominees for election to certain officer and trustee positions.
- Dec 12, 2012Lawyer Finder: Elliott Stapleton Lawyer of the Week
Lawyer Finder is pleased to feature Elliott Stapleton as the Lawyer of the Week.
- Dec 12, 2012Real Property Law Institute Photos
Check out photos from the Real Property Law Institute.
- Dec 11, 2012Mock Trial Judges Needed!
Be a judge for a day! Volunteer with the Annual Mock Trial competition Tuesday, January 29, 2013.
- Dec 3, 2012Lawyer Finder: Patrick Conway Lawyer of the Week
Read more about Patrick Conway this week's Lawyer Finder Lawyer of the week.
- Nov 29, 20122012 Real Property Law Practitioner of the Year Selected
G. Robert Hines, Esq. has been selected as the Cincinnati Bar Association 2012 Real Property Law Practitioner of the Year.
- Nov 29, 2012John W. Warrington Community Service Award Nominations
Nominations are now being accepted for the John W. Warrington Community Service Award.
- Nov 27, 2012PRESS RELEASE: Cincinnati Bar Association Hosts Acclaimed Author for Legal Education Seminar
CINCINNATI, NOV. 26—The Cincinnati Bar Association is pleased to welcome author Mark Currident to the Cincinnati Bar Center, Saturday, December 1 at 9:30 a.m. for a seminar focusing on his novel Contempt of Court.
- Nov 14, 2012Women Lawyers Committee at the Lollipop Concert
CBA members talked, laughed and sang their way through the Lollipop Concert at Music Hall.
- Nov 12, 2012Bar Bash 2012 Photos
Success! Congratulations to the newly admitted attorney members of the CBA! YLS celebrated at Local's with the annual Bar Bash.
- Nov 1, 2012Beyond Civility to Host First Side by Side Nov. 12
Monday November 12, Beyond Civility will host its first in a series of Side by Side discussions at Mount St. Joseph.
- Oct 29, 2012Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Attorney Essay Contest
The CBA-YLS Community Service Committee is now accepting submissions for the 2012 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Attorney Essay Contest.
- Oct 25, 2012CBA Brings Local Attorneys to Freestore Foodbank
Today the Cincinnati Bar Association welcomed 70 attorneys for a continuing education seminar focusing on nonprofit stewardship presented by the non-profit law committee.
- Sep 19, 2012YLS Welcomes David Ginsburg from Downtown Cincinnati Inc.
David Ginsburg from Downtown Cincinnati Inc. shared downtown initiatives and history focused on the amazing changes in making downtown much more people friendly.
- Aug 20, 201220th Annual Nast Trinity Community Dinner Photos
The YLS Community Service Committee hosted another successful Nast Trinity Community Dinner on Sunday, August 19. Thanks to all of those who volunteered!
- Aug 15, 2012SWEL Reception a Success
Summer Experience in Law (SWEL) students and their employers gathered to celebrate another successful year of the program. Thanks to all of those whose hard work makes this program possible.
- Jul 23, 2012YLS Night at the Reds
Check out photos from the YLS Night at the Reds July 20.