- Jul 21, 2014Behind the Gavel: Meet the Common Pleas Judicial Candidates
On the evening of Monday, September 22, the League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area (LWVCA) and the Cincinnati Bar Association will be sponsoring a program.
- Jul 20, 2014New LexisNexis Rep
Rob Holm is now the Cincinnati Bar Association's LexisNexis representative.
- Jul 15, 2014Superhero Run for Kids August 15
Sign up today for the Superhero Run for Kids!
- Jul 15, 2014Save Money on CLE with the Season Pass
Want to save money on CLE? Check out the CLE Season Pass!
- Jan 17, 2013New Event Photos
It's been a busy start to the new year at the CBA. Check out photos here.
- Dec 17, 2012Supreme Court Adopts Rules of Practice Amendments
The Ohio Supreme Court recently announced the adoption of reorganized and renumbered Rules of Practice that mirror the flow of a case before the Supreme Court.
- Dec 12, 2012Board of Trustees Nominations Being Accepted
The Cincinnati Bar Association’s Nominating Committee is soliciting recommendations for nominees for election to certain officer and trustee positions.
- Dec 12, 2012Lawyer Finder: Elliott Stapleton Lawyer of the Week
Lawyer Finder is pleased to feature Elliott Stapleton as the Lawyer of the Week.
- Dec 12, 2012Real Property Law Institute Photos
Check out photos from the Real Property Law Institute.
- Dec 11, 2012Mock Trial Judges Needed!
Be a judge for a day! Volunteer with the Annual Mock Trial competition Tuesday, January 29, 2013.
- Dec 3, 2012Lawyer Finder: Patrick Conway Lawyer of the Week
Read more about Patrick Conway this week's Lawyer Finder Lawyer of the week.
- Nov 29, 20122012 Real Property Law Practitioner of the Year Selected
G. Robert Hines, Esq. has been selected as the Cincinnati Bar Association 2012 Real Property Law Practitioner of the Year.
- Nov 29, 2012John W. Warrington Community Service Award Nominations
Nominations are now being accepted for the John W. Warrington Community Service Award.
- Nov 27, 2012PRESS RELEASE: Cincinnati Bar Association Hosts Acclaimed Author for Legal Education Seminar
CINCINNATI, NOV. 26—The Cincinnati Bar Association is pleased to welcome author Mark Currident to the Cincinnati Bar Center, Saturday, December 1 at 9:30 a.m. for a seminar focusing on his novel Contempt of Court.
- Nov 14, 2012Women Lawyers Committee at the Lollipop Concert
CBA members talked, laughed and sang their way through the Lollipop Concert at Music Hall.
- Nov 1, 2012Beyond Civility to Host First Side by Side Nov. 12
Monday November 12, Beyond Civility will host its first in a series of Side by Side discussions at Mount St. Joseph.
- Oct 29, 2012Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Attorney Essay Contest
The CBA-YLS Community Service Committee is now accepting submissions for the 2012 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Attorney Essay Contest.
- Oct 25, 2012CBA Brings Local Attorneys to Freestore Foodbank
Today the Cincinnati Bar Association welcomed 70 attorneys for a continuing education seminar focusing on nonprofit stewardship presented by the non-profit law committee.
- Aug 20, 201220th Annual Nast Trinity Community Dinner Photos
The YLS Community Service Committee hosted another successful Nast Trinity Community Dinner on Sunday, August 19. Thanks to all of those who volunteered!