- Nov 16, 2015Know an Exceptional Lawyer? Heed our Call.
The Cincinnati Bar Association is accepting nominations for the following awards to be presented at the CBA’s 2016 Annual Meeting. All replies will be handled with the strictest confidence.
- Jun 18, 2015100% Club 2015
Are you in the Club?
- Jun 18, 2015New Balanced Living Lecture on YouTube!
Check out the latest Balanced Living Lecture: Debunking Exercise Myths on YouTube!
- Jun 1, 2015Cincinnati Find a Lawyer Goes Mobile
Check out Cincinnati Find a Lawyer on your mobile device today!
- May 8, 2015Follow @CincyBarPrez for a Chance at FREE CLE
Follow @CincyBarPrez on twitter for a chance to win a 6 hour CLE season pass!
- Mar 27, 2015CBA Unveils Strategic Plan
CBA Looks to Future with Comprehensive Strategic Plan
- Mar 16, 2015Court Adopts Ohio Professional Conduct Rule Amendments
Court Adopts Ohio Professional Conduct Rule Amendments
- Dec 17, 2012Supreme Court Adopts Rules of Practice Amendments
The Ohio Supreme Court recently announced the adoption of reorganized and renumbered Rules of Practice that mirror the flow of a case before the Supreme Court.
- Dec 12, 2012Board of Trustees Nominations Being Accepted
The Cincinnati Bar Association’s Nominating Committee is soliciting recommendations for nominees for election to certain officer and trustee positions.
- Dec 12, 2012Lawyer Finder: Elliott Stapleton Lawyer of the Week
Lawyer Finder is pleased to feature Elliott Stapleton as the Lawyer of the Week.
- Dec 12, 2012Real Property Law Institute Photos
Check out photos from the Real Property Law Institute.
- Nov 27, 2012PRESS RELEASE: Cincinnati Bar Association Hosts Acclaimed Author for Legal Education Seminar
CINCINNATI, NOV. 26—The Cincinnati Bar Association is pleased to welcome author Mark Currident to the Cincinnati Bar Center, Saturday, December 1 at 9:30 a.m. for a seminar focusing on his novel Contempt of Court.
- Oct 29, 2012Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Attorney Essay Contest
The CBA-YLS Community Service Committee is now accepting submissions for the 2012 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Attorney Essay Contest.
- Aug 20, 201220th Annual Nast Trinity Community Dinner Photos
The YLS Community Service Committee hosted another successful Nast Trinity Community Dinner on Sunday, August 19. Thanks to all of those who volunteered!