- Sep 30, 2014Save 10% at Expedia with NPP Discount
Take advantage of your member benefits and save at Expedia!
- Sep 26, 2014Member Discount for Peter Pan at the Cincinnati Ballet
Get 20 percent off tickets to see Peter Pan!
- Aug 26, 2014Update on Registered Land Documents
Effective, Friday September 5, 2014 any Registered Land document presented for recording will be recorded in the traditional recording system pursuant to Ohio Revised Code 5310.50, by the Hamilton County Recorder’s Office.
- Aug 26, 2014Attorneys No Longer Required to File Reporting Transcript
Court News Ohio is reporting that significant continuing legal education (CLE) changes means attorneys will not need to file a final reporting transcript.
- Jan 17, 2013New Event Photos
It's been a busy start to the new year at the CBA. Check out photos here.
- Dec 17, 2012Supreme Court Adopts Rules of Practice Amendments
The Ohio Supreme Court recently announced the adoption of reorganized and renumbered Rules of Practice that mirror the flow of a case before the Supreme Court.
- Dec 12, 2012Board of Trustees Nominations Being Accepted
The Cincinnati Bar Association’s Nominating Committee is soliciting recommendations for nominees for election to certain officer and trustee positions.
- Dec 12, 2012Lawyer Finder: Elliott Stapleton Lawyer of the Week
Lawyer Finder is pleased to feature Elliott Stapleton as the Lawyer of the Week.
- Dec 12, 2012Real Property Law Institute Photos
Check out photos from the Real Property Law Institute.
- Dec 3, 2012Lawyer Finder: Patrick Conway Lawyer of the Week
Read more about Patrick Conway this week's Lawyer Finder Lawyer of the week.
- Nov 29, 20122012 Real Property Law Practitioner of the Year Selected
G. Robert Hines, Esq. has been selected as the Cincinnati Bar Association 2012 Real Property Law Practitioner of the Year.
- Nov 29, 2012John W. Warrington Community Service Award Nominations
Nominations are now being accepted for the John W. Warrington Community Service Award.
- Nov 27, 2012PRESS RELEASE: Cincinnati Bar Association Hosts Acclaimed Author for Legal Education Seminar
CINCINNATI, NOV. 26—The Cincinnati Bar Association is pleased to welcome author Mark Currident to the Cincinnati Bar Center, Saturday, December 1 at 9:30 a.m. for a seminar focusing on his novel Contempt of Court.
- Nov 1, 2012Beyond Civility to Host First Side by Side Nov. 12
Monday November 12, Beyond Civility will host its first in a series of Side by Side discussions at Mount St. Joseph.
- Oct 29, 2012Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Attorney Essay Contest
The CBA-YLS Community Service Committee is now accepting submissions for the 2012 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Attorney Essay Contest.
- Oct 25, 2012CBA Brings Local Attorneys to Freestore Foodbank
Today the Cincinnati Bar Association welcomed 70 attorneys for a continuing education seminar focusing on nonprofit stewardship presented by the non-profit law committee.
- Aug 20, 201220th Annual Nast Trinity Community Dinner Photos
The YLS Community Service Committee hosted another successful Nast Trinity Community Dinner on Sunday, August 19. Thanks to all of those who volunteered!