- Dec 27, 2012Lawyer Finder: William Reynolds, Lawyer of the Week
Read more about Bill Reynolds, this week's Lawyer of the Week.
- Dec 17, 2012Website Maintenance
IT will be performing maintenance on CincyBar.org Saturday, December 22. Certain web services maybe intermittent throughout the day.
- Dec 11, 2012John P. Kiely Professionalism Award Nominations Sought
Click the heading above to learn more.
- Nov 15, 2012Participate in the Holiday Giving Basket
During this season of good cheer, celebrate Christmas, Hanukah and Kwanzaa by giving back to less fortunate children through participation in the Holiday Giving Basket.
- Oct 15, 2012Military Law Committee - Stand Down
Check out photos from the Military Law Committee's participation in the Stand Down at the Bellevue Veterans Club.
- Oct 9, 20122012 Judicial Poll Results
Read the CBA's 2012 Judicial Poll results here.
- Oct 8, 2012CBA Members Featured in Community Press
Did you see this article on CBA member Buck Neihoff and former CBA president Doloris Learmonth? We're always happy to hear about positive political discourse among attorneys!
- Oct 2, 2012Step Up, Listen In and Support the Arts Recap
An enthusiastic group of panelists and CBA members heard from leaders at the Symphony, Ballet, Playhouse, Shakespeare and Ensembles theatres about challenges their performers face.
- Sep 19, 2012YLS Welcomes David Ginsburg from Downtown Cincinnati Inc.
David Ginsburg from Downtown Cincinnati Inc. shared downtown initiatives and history focused on the amazing changes in making downtown much more people friendly.
- Aug 27, 2012Civility Survey Results
Click here to read the full results of the civility survey.
- Aug 15, 2012SWEL Reception a Success
Summer Experience in Law (SWEL) students and their employers gathered to celebrate another successful year of the program. Thanks to all of those whose hard work makes this program possible.
- Aug 13, 2012Annual Nast Trinity Community Dinner August 19
Volunteers are needed to help serve dinner to approximately 400 Over-the-Rhine residents at the 20th Annual YLS Nast Trinity Community Dinner on August 19 from 3:15-6 p.m.
- Aug 6, 2012Navigating the New Site
Looking for something? Let us help you find it! With streamlined navigation, CincyBar.org is easier to maneuver than ever before.
- Jul 24, 2012LAIL Award Nominations Accepted through Friday
The Cincinnati Bar Foundation is currently accepting nominations for the John L. Muething Lifetime Achievement in Law Award. This award will be presented at the Senior Counselor's Luncheon in the fall of 2012.
- Jul 23, 2012YLS Night at the Reds
Check out photos from the YLS Night at the Reds July 20.
- Jul 12, 2012BLAC-CBA Round Table Forward Together Award Nominations Being Accepted
Forward Together Award nominations are now being accepted through August 8.
- Jul 2, 2012New Site Features
Welcome to the new CincyBar.org, the online home of the Cincinnati Bar Association.
- Jun 18, 2012Review, Comment on Proposed Changes to Sixth Circuit Rules
The Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit is proposing comprehensive amendments to the Sixth Circuit rules and internal operating procedures.
- Jun 11, 2012Transcript of 2012 CBA Memorial Service Available
The official transcript from the 2012 CBA Memorial Service at the Hamilton County Courthouse is now available.
- Jun 4, 201216th Annual Run for Kids
Runners didn't let the weather stop them at the 16th Annual Run for Kids June 1.
- May 2, 2012YLS Paints the Town
Join YLS and hundreds of other volunteers at the annual “Paint the Town” to rejuvenate homes in need of a little TLC.
- May 1, 2012New Bar Year Begins
The Cincinnati Bar Association began its 140th year today, with Anthony E. Reiss serving as the Bar’s 121st president.
- Apr 30, 2012Adversaries Go Out to Lunch
The CBA Professionalism Committee’s Take Your Adversary to Lunch concluded with six members named as winners in the annual contest.
- Apr 27, 2012New President Begins Term
Tony Reiss became the 121st president of the CBA today.
- Apr 26, 2012Nominations Sought for Lifetime Achievement in Law Award
The Cincinnati Bar Foundation is currently accepting nominations for the John L. Muething Lifetime Achievement in Law Award.
- Apr 25, 2012Rock On for Seniors
Live rock from the decades will fuel the fun at ProSeniors’ signature fundraiser.