July 2, 2012
New Site Features
Welcome to the new CincyBar.org, the online home of the Cincinnati Bar Association. On the website you will notice some distinct improvements, which include:
- Cleaner and easier to navigate.
- The design of the site is much cleaner, brighter and modern. Navigation has also been streamlined to help visitors easily find what they are looking for.
- The home page now splits the audience into members and public tracks, but also duplicates significant amounts of information between the two so it’s easier to find popular information.
- A calendar is now on each page that allows you to go directly to registration from anywhere on the site.
- Easier log-in.
- Members are now able to access important information more quickly.
- Registration and payment process is improved.
- Committee pages focused on engagement.
- Committee pages are now much more engagement focused by quickly and easily linking to events and LinkedIn groups.
- The site now offers users the ability to comment on various portions—making the website a two way communications vehicle.
- We will continue to update content on all pages based on the needs of our end users and their feedback going forward.
In addition to the listed benefits above, we will also be rolling out a mobile optimized version of the website in the next 3-4 months.
If you have any questions or feedback regarding the new website design and function, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.