- Dec 6, 2013CLE Will Proceed as Scheduled
CLE Will Proceed as Scheduled
- Nov 7, 2013Senior Counselors' Luncheon Nov. 15
Join us for the Senior Counselors' Luncheon on November 15.
- Nov 1, 2013Thanks to our November Website Sponsors
Thanks to our November website sponsors!
- Oct 30, 2013Beyond Civility Presents: Voter Suppression vs. Voter Fraud
Join leaders from the Democratic and Republican parties as they discuss both voter suppression and voter fraud.
- Oct 29, 2013Late Attorney Registration Ends Oct. 31
The Ohio Supreme Court Office of Attorney Services today reminded all non-registered attorneys that they will be suspended if they don’t register by Thursday, October 31.
- Oct 29, 2013Inn of Court Honors Judge Spiegel
See photos within.
- Oct 7, 2013Become a Rockstar Lawyer at this Oct. 23 CLE!
Every lawyer wants to have a great career, but only few can transcend modest success and become a "rock-star lawyer." Register within
- Sep 11, 2013CALL Donations
Read more to donate to Michael H. Neumark CALL Scholarship & Development Fund.
- Sep 10, 2013Bacchanalian Society Fall Gathering
Join CBA member Candi Taggart at the Bacchanalian Society Fall Gathering on Fountain Square in downtown Cincinnati on September 19 from 7-10 p.m.
- Sep 3, 20132013 Midwest Regional Bankruptcy Seminar Awards Distinguished Law Students Program Scholarships
The 2013 Midwest Regional Bankruptcy Seminar, a legal education seminar presented by MRBS, Inc., has awarded program scholarships to four distinguished law students.
- Aug 19, 2013Eat to Live Video Available
Video of the August 2 Eat to Live Lecture is now available on YouTube.
- Aug 15, 2013Cincinnati Ballet Discounts
Cincinnati Bar Assocation members can recieve discounts to the Cincinnati Ballet’s 50th Anniversary Season.
- Aug 14, 2013CBA Member Survey
In an effort to provide relevant content and services to our members, we are asking for your feedback
- Aug 2, 2013Run for Kids in CityScape
Check out the Run for Kids on the cover of this month's CityScape.
- Jul 30, 2013CBF Installs New Board of Trustees
The Cincinnati Bar Foundation (CBF), the charitable arm of the Cincinnati Bar Association, recently installed a new slate of trustees to its board.
- Jul 19, 2013Upcoming CLE Changes
In less than six months, a number of changes will occur that impact how Ohio can administer CLE.
- Jul 12, 2013Greater Cincinnati Foundation Board Appointment Nominations Being Accepted
The Cincinnati Bar Association (CBA) will appoint one of its members to the GCF Board for a three-year term beginning January 1, 2014.
- Jul 9, 2013Don't Miss the Ohio Supreme Court Attorney Registration Deadline: Sept. 1
Ohio attorneys are reminded to register for the upcoming biennium with the Supreme Court of Ohio by September 1.
- Jul 8, 2013LGBT Interests Committee Kick-Off Meeting Thursday
Join the LGBT Interests Committee for their first meeting.
- Jul 3, 2013Press Release: Free Consultations for Veterans
The Cincinnati Bar Association’s Lawyer Referral Service is celebrating Independence Day by beginning to offer free legal consultations to veterans of the US military
- Jun 24, 2013Comments Sought on Reappointment
Comments sought on the reappointment of the Honorable John E. Hoffman, Jr. United States Bankruptcy Judge.
- Jun 20, 2013Media Coverage of Baseball and the Law CLE
Check out the Enquirer's coverage of the baseball and the law CLE, "Gambling and the Great American Pastime."
- Jun 14, 2013Website Maintenance
Access to some features on CincyBar.org may be intermittent Saturday and Sunday, June 15 and 16.
- Jun 12, 2013Local Organizations Sponsor Free Public Program on the Right to Counsel in Civil Cases
Read our media advisory about this upcoming program here.
- Jun 11, 2013How to Make Fit FIT Video
Thanks to generous support from the Cincinnati Bar Foundation, a video of the latest Balanced Living Lecture Series program, How to Make Fit FIT is available.
- Jun 7, 2013CBA Members Get a Tie Free with Suit Purchase at Saks Off 5th
Contact Deena Pinales, Store Director at (513) 360-2949, Deena_Pinales@s5a.com
- Jun 4, 2013Thanks to our June Sponsors
Thanks to the Center for Resolutions and Disputes, the Hamilton County Law Library and the University of Cincinnati's Flexible Time Program for sponsoring www.cincybar.org.
- May 30, 2013Reds Game June 5
All lawyers, family, and friends are invited to join the CBA Solo/Small Firm Practitioners Committee and the Lawyers' Club of Cincinnati for the Reds game on Wednesday June 5
- May 24, 2013June 18, Civil Gideon and Legal Services for the Poor
Join us for this event June 18 at noon.
- May 21, 2013Mayor's Corporate Challenge Photos
Check out photos from the Mayor's Corporate Challenge.
- May 15, 2013CBA Board of Trustees Nominations Being Accepted
Read how to nominate a colleague for the CBA Board of Trustees.
- May 7, 2013JLM LAIL Nominations Being Accepted
Nominate a deserving attorney for the Lifetime Achievement in Law Award today.
- Apr 30, 2013Bar Association Begins New Year with New Officers, Awards
Read more about the Annual Meeting!
- Apr 30, 2013Memorial Service Transcript
Thanks to all of those that honored those Bar members who passed away in 2012 at this year's Memorial Service on April 4.
- Apr 29, 2013Andy Caress Block the Sun Run May 11
Join CBA members for the annual Andy Caress Melanoma Foundation Block the Sun Run May 11.
- Apr 22, 2013Mt. Washington School Foundation Looking for Board Member
Mt. Washington School, a Cincinnati Public School is in the process of starting a school foundation. They are looking for an attorney to serve on the board.
- Apr 16, 2013Charlie Pangburn to Participate in Dancing with CLC Stars
Cincinnati Bar Association member Charlie Pangburn is competing in the Children’s Law Center’s fundraiser and dance competition Dancing with the CLC Stars.
- Feb 28, 2013Register for the Annual Meeting Today!
Register today for the Cincinnati Bar Association's Annual Meeting on April 26 at 11:30 a.m.
- Jan 16, 2013Discounted Cincinnati Ballet Tickets
Learn more about discounts for CBA members to see the Cincinnati Ballet's Romeo and Juliet this Valentine's Day.
- Jan 11, 2013Judge McClain Celebrates 100th Birthday
Congratulations to Judge William McClain who celebrated his 100th birthday January 11.