- Jun 14, 2013Website Maintenance
Access to some features on CincyBar.org may be intermittent Saturday and Sunday, June 15 and 16.
- Jun 12, 2013Local Organizations Sponsor Free Public Program on the Right to Counsel in Civil Cases
Read our media advisory about this upcoming program here.
- May 30, 2013Reds Game June 5
All lawyers, family, and friends are invited to join the CBA Solo/Small Firm Practitioners Committee and the Lawyers' Club of Cincinnati for the Reds game on Wednesday June 5
- May 24, 2013June 18, Civil Gideon and Legal Services for the Poor
Join us for this event June 18 at noon.
- May 15, 2013CBA Board of Trustees Nominations Being Accepted
Read how to nominate a colleague for the CBA Board of Trustees.
- Apr 29, 2013Andy Caress Block the Sun Run May 11
Join CBA members for the annual Andy Caress Melanoma Foundation Block the Sun Run May 11.
- Apr 22, 2013Mt. Washington School Foundation Looking for Board Member
Mt. Washington School, a Cincinnati Public School is in the process of starting a school foundation. They are looking for an attorney to serve on the board.
- Apr 16, 2013Charlie Pangburn to Participate in Dancing with CLC Stars
Cincinnati Bar Association member Charlie Pangburn is competing in the Children’s Law Center’s fundraiser and dance competition Dancing with the CLC Stars.
- Jan 16, 2013Discounted Cincinnati Ballet Tickets
Learn more about discounts for CBA members to see the Cincinnati Ballet's Romeo and Juliet this Valentine's Day.