- Apr 17, 2014Website Maintenance
Website Maintenance in progress
- Mar 7, 2014In Remembrance of Paul E. Lukey
Cincinnati attorney Paul E. Lukey passed away suddenly on Monday, March 3.
- Mar 2, 2014CBA Closed until noon Monday, March 3
Due to the severe weather, the CBA will be closed until noon on Monday, March 3.
- Feb 13, 2014Memorial Service April 3
Join the CBA on Thursday, April 3 for the Annual Memorial Service.
- Feb 6, 2014Miami University Mock Trial Needs Judges
The Miami University Mock Trial Program, nationally ranked, is once again hosting a national undergraduate mock trial tournament
- Feb 4, 2014Notary Exam Rescheduled
The notary exam scheduled for February 5 at 9:30 a.m. has been moved to February 12 at 9:30 a.m.
- Jan 30, 2014Lawyer Finder Lawyer of the Week: Sarah Clay Leyshock
Lawyer Finder is pleased to feature Sarah Clay Leyshock as the Lawyer of the Week.
- Jan 24, 2014Lawyers for the Arts Featured in Cincy Magazine
Check out the recent article featuring Mary Newman and the Lawyers for the Arts Committee.
- Jan 22, 2014CBA Adopts Updated Mission and Vision Statements
The CBA has adopted updated mission and vision statements.
- Jan 22, 2014Health and Well Being Committee Featured on CNN
The Cincinnati Bar Association's Health and Well Being Committee was recently mentioned on CNN. View the story inside.
- Jan 21, 2014YLS Holiday Social Rescheduled
The YLS Holiday Social, originally scheduled for tonight has been moved to next Tuesday, January 28 due to the weather.
- Jan 16, 2014Award Nominations Being Accepted
Read details about CBA Award Nominations.
- Jan 16, 2014Board Nominations Being Accepted
The Cincinnati Bar Association is now accepting nominations for the Board of Trustees.
- Jan 8, 2014Juvenile Court Building Closed Wednesday
Juvenile Court Building Closed Wednesday
- Jan 7, 2014Members Get Discount at Cincinnati Ballet
Cincinnati Bar members are invited to save 20 percent off tickets to see King Arthur's Camelot.