- Aug 11, 2014CBA to Host Information Session on Registered Land
On Monday, August 18 from noon to 1:30 p.m., join Hamilton County recorder Wayne Coates at the Cincinnati Bar Center for an informational session on the abolishment of registered public land in Hamilton County.
- Jul 29, 2014Renew Membership by July 31
This is your last chance to renew your CBA membership!
- Jul 20, 2014New LexisNexis Rep
Rob Holm is now the Cincinnati Bar Association's LexisNexis representative.
- Jul 15, 2014Superhero Run for Kids August 15
Sign up today for the Superhero Run for Kids!
- Jul 15, 2014Save Money on CLE with the Season Pass
Want to save money on CLE? Check out the CLE Season Pass!
- Jun 30, 2014CBA Endorses Bernice Walker for NBA Vice President
The Cincinnati Bar Association’s Board voted unanimously to support Walker’s candidacy for the National Bar Association’s vice president position.
- Jun 23, 2014Bureau of Worker’s Compensation Settlement Info
The 8th District Court of Appeals upheld a 2013 ruling that the State Bureau of Worker’s Compensation (BWC) had overcharged businesses for workers compensation insurance premiums.
- Jun 23, 2014New Attorney ID Badges for Courthouse
Starting July 14, Attorneys wishing to obtain an I.D. Badge for the Courthouse can call Mallory Anderson at 946-5366 to schedule an appointment.
- Jun 18, 2014Free Law Books Available
A CBA member currently has a number of free law books available.
- Jun 4, 2014Making Fit FIT: Sticking to It!
The Balanced Living Lecture Series program Making Fit FIT: Sticking to It is now available on YouTube.
- May 30, 2014CBA Awards and Leadership Media Coverage
The Cincinnati Bar Association's recent Annual Meeting program, leadership changes, and awards were covered in the media.
- May 29, 2014LAIL Award Nominations Being Accepted
Nominate someone you know for the Cincinnati Bar Foundation's John L. Meuthing Lifetime Achievement in Law Award.
- May 23, 2014Quid Pro Am Lost and Found
The following items were found after the Quid Pro Am.
- May 16, 2014CLE Season Pass Coming Soon!
Get quality local CLE at sweet savings with the CBA's CLE Season Pass coming soon!
- May 16, 2014Annual Meeting Photos
Check out photos from the 2014 Annual Meeting.
- May 2, 2014Local Civil and Criminal Rules Amended
The United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio has amended its Local Civil and Criminal Rules effective May 1, 2014.
- Apr 29, 2014Annual Meeting May 9
Join us for the Annual Meeting on May 9 at the Hilton Netherland Plaza.
- Apr 25, 2014CBA Announces 27th Annual Employee Benefits Conference
Set for June 12 & 13, the CBA EB Committee is pleased to announce that registration for its 27th Annual Conference is now open.
- Apr 17, 2014Website Maintenance
Website Maintenance in progress
- Apr 15, 2014Nominating Committee Considering Nominations for ABA Delegate
The Nominating Committee of the CBA will be considering nominations for the position of American Bar Association Delegate.
- Apr 3, 2014Bench Bar Social May 14
Join us at Paul Brown Stadium for the Bench Bar Social on May 14.
- Mar 7, 2014In Remembrance of Paul E. Lukey
Cincinnati attorney Paul E. Lukey passed away suddenly on Monday, March 3.
- Mar 5, 2014CBA Endorses John D. Holschuh, Jr. for Ohio State Bar President-Elect
The Cincinnati Bar Association is pleased to endorse John D. Holschuh, Jr. for Ohio State Bar president-elect.
- Mar 2, 2014CBA Closed until noon Monday, March 3
Due to the severe weather, the CBA will be closed until noon on Monday, March 3.
- Feb 27, 2014Register for the Annual Meeting.
Register today for the CBA Annual Meeting on May 9.
- Feb 13, 2014Memorial Service April 3
Join the CBA on Thursday, April 3 for the Annual Memorial Service.
- Feb 6, 2014Miami University Mock Trial Needs Judges
The Miami University Mock Trial Program, nationally ranked, is once again hosting a national undergraduate mock trial tournament
- Feb 6, 2014In Remembrance of Judge William A. McClain
The Cincinnati Bar Association would like to express its deepest condolences to the family and friends of Hon. William A. McClain, who passed away Tuesday, February 4 at the age of 101.
- Feb 4, 2014Notary Exam Rescheduled
The notary exam scheduled for February 5 at 9:30 a.m. has been moved to February 12 at 9:30 a.m.
- Jan 30, 2014Lawyer Finder Lawyer of the Week: Sarah Clay Leyshock
Lawyer Finder is pleased to feature Sarah Clay Leyshock as the Lawyer of the Week.
- Jan 24, 2014Lawyers for the Arts Featured in Cincy Magazine
Check out the recent article featuring Mary Newman and the Lawyers for the Arts Committee.
- Jan 22, 2014CBA Adopts Updated Mission and Vision Statements
The CBA has adopted updated mission and vision statements.
- Jan 22, 2014Health and Well Being Committee Featured on CNN
The Cincinnati Bar Association's Health and Well Being Committee was recently mentioned on CNN. View the story inside.
- Jan 21, 2014YLS Holiday Social Rescheduled
The YLS Holiday Social, originally scheduled for tonight has been moved to next Tuesday, January 28 due to the weather.
- Jan 16, 2014Award Nominations Being Accepted
Read details about CBA Award Nominations.
- Jan 16, 2014Board Nominations Being Accepted
The Cincinnati Bar Association is now accepting nominations for the Board of Trustees.
- Jan 8, 2014Juvenile Court Building Closed Wednesday
Juvenile Court Building Closed Wednesday
- Jan 7, 2014Members Get Discount at Cincinnati Ballet
Cincinnati Bar members are invited to save 20 percent off tickets to see King Arthur's Camelot.